A+ A- A=

Castles

Castle of La Petite Pierre

Built in the 13th. c., modernized by Vauban in 1680. Head-office of the Regional Natural Park of the Northern Vosges mountains since 1977. Permanent exhibition about the history of the castle and the Natural Park of the Northern Vosges : territory, patrimony, calling and objectives presented in 6 halls, on 700 m..
Rue du château
67290
La Petite Pierre

Public indicative prices from

Capacity 
100
Length (max) 
60.00
Visits possible for 
Individuals
Groups
Groups on appointment only
Group Services 
Accueil de scolaires
Languages spoken 
English
German
Geographical area 
Vosges
GPS coordinates
7,31479167938232
48,8568375825587

Open establishment

Contact the provider